Here we’ll share practical perspectives, understandings, insights and realisations about self, the mind, the physical, the world, consciousness – and everything and all else in-between as the multi-dimensional existence that we currently consist of and exist as; and within that: practical support and assistance methods/tools/techniques of facing this existence as self in the process of standing-up and standing-together in changing ourselves to change the world.

Dependable: Bad ending for Fantasy = Happy ending for Reality

|


Dependable: Bad ending for Fantasy = Happy ending for Reality


I will in the next post continue with sharing how, when and where this idea of myself was challenged when it met with reality. How self honesty supported me to realise this. Finally, how to assist and support yourself to prevent yourself from creating IDEAS about yourself when it comes to redefining and living words, but always keep the door of opportunity for learning, expansion and growth open.

We are often so caught up in our imaginations and fantasies, so much so that: when our fantasies ‘come back to earth’ and meet with reality – we, in the moment when it happens, feel as though ourselves and our world is falling apart. Yet, with time – we, with the (often challenging) support of reality, equally release ourselves from the fantasy and become, once again, anchored into the physical, what’s real, what’s here.

This is to a degree what happened with me when the idea I created of myself in my mind of being ‘dependable’ was challenged by reality. My definition of fantasy, here, is with regards to the fantastical, the illusion, the imaginary that we so easily create within our Minds. Come to think of it, an interesting point emerges in this moment: how we seem to be so apt when it comes to creating the fantastical, the imaginary, the illusion in our Minds…yet, when it comes to creating something REAL, something SUBSTANTIAL, something long lasting IN THIS WORLD, IN THIS REALITY – it seems impossible? I’ll expand more on this in posts to come.
(This is the process we’re walking with SOUL: LIVING WORDS. This process assists and supports with showing you how to create yourself, your life, your relationships, your future through redefining and living words. Aligning your being / awareness to LIVE and CREATE more IN THIS WORLD, IN THIS REALITY than the Mind / Consciousness.)

Yes, I did manage to LIVE the word DEPENDABLE and transform my relationship with myself in relation to mistakes and my working environment. Yet, equally so – I managed to create an IDEA, an ILLUSION of myself in my relationship to living the word dependable. It wasn’t a good or bad thing: purely a learning curve for which I am grateful. Because, once again – I made a mistake and made it in a way where I can now share this process with each one reading. In so doing, you learn through me in a way where you don’t have to make the same mistakes, but can from the get go consider to: when redefining and living words – walk the process from the get-go where you ensure that your redefinition process is continuous, always leaving room for expansion and not limit your redefinition / living process by creating ABSOLUTES and through that an IDEA of yourself. Because, guaranteed: Reality will meet fantasy and you’ll be brought down back to earth in quite the unpleasant way / experience lol especially when you believed in / lived your idea / illusionary self definition so absolutely lol

So, to take with you from the process I walked – and I will in the next post continue with explaining / expanding on the creation of ideas, the illusionary self-definitions – is to, whenever you redefine a word, in fine print have within your redefinition process the words:

“I see, realise and understand that I am redefining and living this word within the context of myself, my life and my relationships right now. I see, realise and understand that I may change, my life may change and my relationships may change. In this unpredictable nature/context of life itself – I hereby take into account that as I may change with everything in my life changing – so will who I am in and as the words I’m redefining and living change. Change can come with realisation or challenges that everyday life brings me. But, I hereby commit to assist and support me, to – either with realisation change or challenge change, always keep my redefining and living of words OPEN, to learn, to grow, to expand within myself and my everyday life experiences. In so doing, not limiting myself to absolutes and ideas – but assist and support myself to reach my utmost potential through constant / continuous growth, expansion and development.”





0 comments:

Post a Comment