Here we’ll share practical perspectives, understandings, insights and realisations about self, the mind, the physical, the world, consciousness – and everything and all else in-between as the multi-dimensional existence that we currently consist of and exist as; and within that: practical support and assistance methods/tools/techniques of facing this existence as self in the process of standing-up and standing-together in changing ourselves to change the world.

Isness vs Rebirth (Part 2): DAY 11

|

Isness vs Rebirth (Part 2): DAY 11
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 9)
The Principle of Realising and Living my Utmost Potential


In this post and posts to come, I am discussing what ‘Realising and Living my Utmost Potential’ practically means – through showing how I have (and still do) live and realise this Principle.

STEP 1: Recognizing my own Potential (Self Forgiveness)

In the next post, I will continue with sharing a way through this Controlling Fear, through the barriers of protection / defence mechanisms keeping Human Consciousness in an stuckness / isness of being ‘I am what I am’ – with this point a contributory factor to why and how it is that we intrinsically have not changed within / throughout the history of human civilization; and why our minds, our lives and the world as a whole keep on cycling through the same perpetual consequence generation after generation.

When I started walking process, I started with the most ‘obvious’ things in my Mind and relationship with others that were undeniably compromising me and my life in general. Like, for example the point of ‘taking things personally’ – this was an obvious point that I could clearly see in my Mind and relationship with others was affecting me, my behaviour, the experience of myself and decisions I would make when it comes to other people and how I experience / behave towards them.

So, what is suggested within your process – to break through the controlling fear of your Consciousness keeping you in an “isness self acceptance” is to simply have a look at your own mind and relationship with others / things in your life that you can clearly see is compromising your experience. For example: seeing that you emotionally react to the same person in the same instance over and over and over again, seeing that you have difficulty waking up in the mornings – having a tendency to wake up with emotion, seeing that you judge yourself constantly throughout the day, seeing how you fear the future, seeing how memories of the past still haunt you when they come up within you to which you emotionally react…so, identify one such point within yourself and start working with it / on it with the tools of writing, forgiveness and practical living application as walked in the DIP Lite (Free Course) and DIP Pro Course.
Herein, with taking one point and seeing for yourself how you can change – this moment gives you the OPPORTUNITY, a ‘break through’ opportunity to be able to take on and walk through the other parts of yourself in your Mind / your life in general to walk into and as a process of change.

When I started with taking that first step of walking self-forgiveness and changing myself in moments, an interesting thing developed within me: I was becoming curious as to how I would change with investigating, understanding and opening up all the other things within myself and my life…and so my process of change, of becoming and realising my utmost potential started. Because, I realised that: I initially interpreted the process of change to be like a “180 degrees flip”, you know – where it was like all of me was on one side of an A4 paper and change would be when you flip that piece of paper around completely and I would become so changed I would not recognize myself at all…when this is not how this process of change happens…
This process of change happens more as a birthing process through which a ‘changed self EMERGE’; so it’s more like an ‘emergence’ of self than a complete ‘flip’ that happens. For example, you can look at it as: standing on one side of a waterfall, in the cave of the Mind – always only ever seeing the inside of the cave / the mind as it exists, always only looking into the waterfall as the milieu of thoughts and emotions your consciousness generate…so, process is more like parts of you, walking a process through the waterfall, understanding the thoughts and emotions, the ‘self’ it creates in the cave of the mind / consciousness and out into the other side into the seeing / realising of your utmost potential. As you walk through the waterfall, the process of understanding the thoughts/emotions and the extent to which they define / affect behaviour and one’s experience – you simultaneously start transforming / changing and in this process your awareness EXPANDS into and as the ‘great outdoors’, the multi-dimensions of the mind and this reality - SEEING MORE as YOU become MORE within yourself in/as your transforming, birthing and expansion process.

For example: when I was taking things personally, I believed that ‘it’s who/how/what I am’ – because my thoughts and emotions would automatically, immediately come up and I would react to another person’s words / behaviour…never KNOWING that I can actually change the experience of myself. So, here – a part of me was in the cave of the mind, this part defined as ‘taking things personally’; so as long as I accept/allow a part of me to exist as ‘taking things personally’ – whenever a person would speak with me/behave towards me a certain way and that resonates towards me, my mind: the potential for me to take things personally will always exist, because I accept/allow a part of me as ‘taking things personally to exist’…therefore becoming predictable in the sense of in similar situations / with similar people speaking / behaving in particular ways – to react in taking them personally.
So, the process is thus to change / transform this part of myself of ‘taking things personally’ into rather ‘seeing the words / behaviour through the eyes of the person, considering them’. This is the process of walking through the waterfall, out of the cave – as a part of you would then transform from always accepting/allowing to take things personally, to now standing in the shoes of another. So then, every time people speak / behave in certain ways and that resonates towards self – instead of the ‘taking things personally’ part of myself stepping forth, what now stands is ‘standing in the shoes another’ and instead support them rather than react to them.
The actual process through the waterfall is understanding the thoughts and emotions creating the ‘taking things personally’ part of myself, where they come from, why they exist, why I accepted them – to forgive and let go of the thoughts / reactions and instead make a decision to stand, be stable and change myself in the moment and how I respond in the moment. Herein, self EXPANDS – because previously: I was limited to only seeing my own thoughts / emotions in such moments – now, with moving beyond them, remaining stable and placing myself in the shoes of another – I SEE more, UNDERSTAND more about myself and others, because with taking that step back and out of my own mind, I now learn more about another – why they do / say what they do in moments, that it more defines them than it ever defined me, for example. So, it’s fascinating how much you LEARN about yourself as these parts of you EMERGE from the cave of the Mind through the waterfall of change into a self expansion within oneself, one’s relationship with others.

So, this process is not a change as in a ‘flip’ change, but a change as in how you transform, birth ‘dormant potentials’ within yourself and so EXPAND yourself to being / becoming so much more than the accepted and allowed limitations the controlling fear of consciousness impose on one, keeping one in the darkness of the mind to not see / realise and in fact live the potential within self that’s been suppressed. You just need to take that step to move THROUGH and BEYOND your thoughts and emotions and realise that there is a part, an awareness within yourself that can direct and change your thoughts and emotions for the betterment of you, your experience and your relationship with others.
So, again – I suggest, for those who are ‘sceptic’ – take a self honest moment with yourself, identify difficult / challenging things in your mind pertaining to thoughts, memories and emotions that have become a repetitive cycle you can see is compromising your experience, body / relationship with another and see what change emerge, how you transform yourself – showing yourself how change is a birthing process and how you can expand yourself with UNDERSTANDING how the mind, thoughts and emotions work with the ability to direct them and change them.

In the next post I will continue with some practical examples of how exactly one’s awareness expand as you walk the process of self transformation, change and eventual birthing – the process of realising one’s potential and eventually living one’s utmost potential…

0 comments:

Post a Comment