Here we’ll share practical perspectives, understandings, insights and realisations about self, the mind, the physical, the world, consciousness – and everything and all else in-between as the multi-dimensional existence that we currently consist of and exist as; and within that: practical support and assistance methods/tools/techniques of facing this existence as self in the process of standing-up and standing-together in changing ourselves to change the world.

To Stop the Fight – You have to Understand the Fight…

|
To Stop the Fight – You have to Understand the Fight…



I will in the next post share how I am and have been dealing with / directing this ‘fighting’ that I’ve become aware of within me – sharing the nature and design of it within the mind / consciousness and how to support yourself to release your being from such a state of living and experience. More importantly: why it is pivotal to change this nature within yourself to be able to support others to change as well – so that we stop creating and living in a world defined by ‘fighting to live’ and start creating and living in a world defined by reason and purpose and LIVE, for self and all of existence as well.

I will, through walking Self Forgiveness, share insights and realisations I’ve had regarding this ‘fighting nature’ and the extent of it; but more importantly: how I have become aware of the manifested consequence this ‘fighting experience’ creates in your relationship with yourself and everything / everyone else in your life. Where, we’ve become so used to this ‘constant fighting’ with others, within ourselves and with life itself - that we barely recognise / see it.  Yet, the consequence of it comes through / reveals itself in various ways which you may also be able to relate to as I continue through the Self Forgiveness journey:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, in my life – be so focused on my limited definition of the words ‘fighting’ and ‘to fight’ that I always only focused on working through memories / moments of fighting when it came to arguments with people in my life and/or only focusing on fighting as it exists on a global scale when it comes to wars / violence etc. Not allowing myself to take a breath and take a step back when it comes to my personal responsibility of my relationship with me, my own mind and asking myself: “but wait, where EXACTLY are these moments of fighting with myself, with others in the secret of my Mind and/or in real time moments in reality actually coming from?” Why have I not seen / realised that the moments of fighting in the secrets of my mind and/or in real time moments with others are but an outflow consequence of a nature / a part of me coming through that I am accepting and allowing to come into creation when it manifests as fighting in my mind and so also in my relationships with others in my life?

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I have always only ever been working with the ‘symptoms’ / ‘outflow consequence’ as ‘manifested consequence’ of a core / source nature / part of me in the depths of my mind and being when it came to only focusing on the ‘moments of fights’ in the secrets of my mind and in real moments with others in my life. That I haven’t seen, realised and understood or became aware of the fact that: the ‘fighting’ in my mind and with others in my life only came into creation because there is a deeper part of me in my mind / being bringing it into creation. Not remembering that, the moment something manifests either in one’s mind or one’s life – it’s originating from a greater / deeper part of one’s nature / presence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish and limit my own awareness of me, my mind by always only focusing on the ‘surface’ / ‘conscious’ experiences when it came up in my thoughts and/or when it was actually already too late by the time when I participate in an argument / fight with another person and only during / afterwards wanting to fix / mend the relationship / experience with another. I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that everything that comes up in my mind and in my life is outflow consequence – it’s already “too late” as it’s something that has already come into creation and manifested.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to “apply the principle of prevention” by taking a breath, taking a step back and asking myself “but what IN me and OF me is bringing these ‘fights’ in my mind and with others in my life into creation?” “Why am I only ever trying to deal with / fix / mend and take responsibility for the fights I accept and allow to play out in my mind / my life only once it’s already happened?”

To take with you in this post: the process I briefly showed above within the Self Forgiveness statements is what assisted and supported me to really see and become aware of the depths and scope of this ‘fighting nature’ within the mind and self. Initially, if you have a look at it: you mostly deal with and sort out ‘fights’ in your mind and with others in your life only during / after it has happened – never realising that such ‘fights’ that already manifested in your mind and your life is but an outflow consequence creation / manifestation…trying to ‘fix’ / ‘mend’ / ‘deal with’ such fighting only during / after is already ‘too late’.

To REALLY understand this nature of fighting within one’s mind and one’s life you have to take a DEEPER look into your mind / consciousness and what within the mind / self is bringing such experiences within self and one’s life into creation.
This I will continue with in the next post – again through Self Forgiveness statements sharing the deeper energy / dimensions of the mind / consciousness involved with bringing such ‘fighting’ within self and with others in one’s life into creation. Also, how to PREVENT the creation / manifestation of such fighting within oneself and one’s mind through the process of redefining and living words…





0 comments:

Post a Comment