Here we’ll share practical perspectives, understandings, insights and realisations about self, the mind, the physical, the world, consciousness – and everything and all else in-between as the multi-dimensional existence that we currently consist of and exist as; and within that: practical support and assistance methods/tools/techniques of facing this existence as self in the process of standing-up and standing-together in changing ourselves to change the world.

The SEED of Self Potential: DAY 3

|

The SEED of Self Potential: DAY 3
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 3)
The Principle of Realising and Living my Utmost Potential


In this post and posts to come, I am discussing what ‘Realising and Living my Utmost Potential’ practically means – through showing how I have (and still do) live and realise this Principle.

STEP 1: Recognizing my own Potential (Self Forgiveness)

In the next post I will continue with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitment Statements – showing how the FIRST INSTANCE of realising that POTENTIAL EXISTS…is where you SHOW YOURSELF you can change, this being the first SEED of SELF POTENTIAL that becomes planted and with being nourished…you will flower / grow into and as your utmost potential…

The first moment I was introduced to my potential…and here I emphasize MY potential, which is something that only I could have shown, seen and so proven to myself: was when I started applying self forgiveness, stopping participation in my thoughts and emotions that I could assess was compromising the experience of myself and so the words I spoke and the actions I lived. There is a ‘shift’ within yourself that happens when you start walking process: even though you have been CONSCIOUS of your thoughts and emotions, how they come through into your words and behaviour – (CONSCIOUS, meaning – you KNOW you think/feel and speak/act what you think / feel, but are not always considerate / AWARE of how exactly the thoughts and emotions affect you, the body and others in your life) – so, this ‘shift’ that happens is where you in a way STEP BACK for a moment and LOOK at your thoughts / emotion for A MOMENT before you participate in them, become them and then speak / act as them.

This ‘shift’ I speak of is that moment where your being connects with its own ‘Awareness’, because our being is merged into the Mind/Consciousness – when you ‘step back’ for a moment, by taking a breath and then LOOK at the thoughts / emotions…this is where you for that moment ‘access’ your being-awareness being able to look at your Mind/Consciousness – the ‘systematized’ version of yourself and ask yourself: “is this who / what I want to be in this moment?”
So, obviously – to be able to ‘see’ thoughts and emotions, you have to walk through a process of getting to know your own mind, the systematized version of yourself and you have to get to know / be able to distinguish / define the various emotions and feelings created by the Mind/Consciousness. This is what DIP Lite and DIP Pro assist and support with: supporting you to understand what thoughts are, how to see them and to understand what emotions and feelings are, how to use your body as a cross-reference for when you experience an emotion / feeling and support yourself to define the ‘energy’.
So, with me walking a process – way in the beginning when I was 19 / 20 years old, learning to see thoughts and define emotions / feelings while at the same time walking writing, forgiveness and corrective application: this is where I for myself could see MY potential – so, I started seeing and realising my potential, through walking this process of self-change.

It was quite profound for me, seeing and realising this – especially when I didn’t even KNOW or couldn’t at ALL SEE that such potential for change exists and more importantly: that I could do it for me. This process of self change is something that ‘belongs to you’, because only you do it with you – you with walking this process realise how alone you really are within yourself, with your own Mind and everything that’s going on in there; yet with the SUPPORT of OTHERS – through writing, speaking and sharing, you in the aloneness also have the momentary bridges you can cross in the relationships you foster with those around you to support you when / as it’s needed.
This SEED of POTENTIAL – that MOMENT when you stop participation in a thought, for a MOMENT BREATHE before you act or speak in emotions / feelings…this MOMENT as SEED really becomes planted within you, by yourself, as yourself as you yourself become this SEED, this POTENTIAL that slowly but surely emerge as you, the more you realise you can DECIDE, you can CHANGE in a moment. Obviously this MOMENT where you step back, access your potential/being/awareness, assess the thoughts and emotions and then CHANGE – the CHANGE PROCESS, is a process in itself as well…and this I will continue with in the next post, together with a practical example of moments during the early years of my process that were significant when I started accessing my potential, my me and started growing as the seed of potential, of awareness…eventually into and as LIFE.

Lastly to understand: the PROCESS to walk is the same for everyONE – the process of KNOW THYSELF, which is to get to know your Mind and through getting to know the Mind, you get to know your REAL self with walking the process of writing, forgiveness and corrective application into and as self CHANGE; however: you will as an INDIVIDUAL, as your BEING that is YOU – discover your unique EXPRESSION through how your BEING RISE as it grows, develops and emerge the more you with self awareness change…how your being rise from within the depths of your Mind that’s suppressed it reach through and come into creation / manifestation in and as your living through and as the physical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment