Here we’ll share practical perspectives, understandings, insights and realisations about self, the mind, the physical, the world, consciousness – and everything and all else in-between as the multi-dimensional existence that we currently consist of and exist as; and within that: practical support and assistance methods/tools/techniques of facing this existence as self in the process of standing-up and standing-together in changing ourselves to change the world.

Patience and Time (Part 2)

|

Patience and Time (Part 2)



Self Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have defined the words Patience and Impatience in relation to Time and substantiated the words Patience and Impatience with/as emotional/feeling energy – in so-doing, not seeing/realising and understanding how I have limited myself in relationship to the words as existing within/being tied to Time and Positive/Negative Energy.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the Nature of this self-imposed Limitation in relation to Patience/Impatience being defined in relation to Time and substantiated with emotional/feeling energy where: Every moment I am faced with Time – I will automatically REACT in either Patience as positive energy or Impatience as negative energy. In this, I in fact disempower and so limit myself in relation to time within this Physical Reality through my Mind/Consciousness reaction of Patience/Impatience – which means, Time-itself has power over me, Patience/Impatience has power over me – because Time, Patience and Impatience changes who I am in a moment of interaction within/as physical reality.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I am not self-aware in moments where I react in Patience/Impatience and/or where Impatience build to such an extent that it discharge within my Mind and Body – because this relationship to time is already an existent-program within my Mind that will just automatically activate and essentially instruct me to either React in Patience/Impatience – where, predominantly, I find that I am reacting in Impatience and will most of the time have the Impatience take over/possess my mind/body/being and control/change who I am/how I am in/as such moments.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise and understand how I have defined/substantiated the words Patience/Impatience within/as emotional (negative) and feeling (positive) energy – where I have an EXPERIENCE in relation to the words and the experience gets triggered/activated within my MIND, the Mind within/as which I have conveniently programmed words with definitions/energies so that all I have to do when an events takes place in my external world/reality is “follow the energy / become the energy” and so I create an experience of myself in moments of interacting in my physical world/with others.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to within this see/realise/understand how these experiences only takes places IN MY MIND – and from my Mind will then flow through / into creation within my physical body and so determine my thoughts/words/deeds. So, it’s like the words Patience/Impatience are individual entities/forces in my Mind – ‘waiting to come out and take over’ my Mind/Body. So the question within this is: where am I within this all? Where is my self-awareness if all that I am doing is ‘channelling’ words and their energies / experiences through my Mind and into/as my Body?

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that with having a look at how the words Patience/Impatience more belongs to the ENERGY it produce within my Mind and the fact that the words functions as Reactions to my external environment: that I have to investigate / have a look at who I am as the words Impatience and Patience without the energy, and without limiting it to ONLY TIME, but how the words can assist/support me within and as my practical living process in/as this real physical world.

In the next post, we’re continue exploring this relationship to TIME – how the relationship between Patience, Impatience and Time in the Mind has been programmed – when physical reality in fact moves through ‘sequences of events’ that we measure with “time” in relation to clocks / seconds / minutes / hours. But, what happens with the activation / trigger of the REACTIONS of patience / impatience is that: our Mind focuses on the mechanism we use to measure space and time sequences of events and we don’t often take a lot of factors in reality into consideration when we react in Impatience.



0 comments:

Post a Comment